Monday, March 18, 2019 / by Info Info
What better way to bring in Spring, then with a good, thorough dose of cleaning? Use this simple checklist to make sure every inch of your home is organized and spot free. So, get ready to wipe down your walls, declutter your drawers, and spring into April with a clean fresh start.
Click on the picture below!
Tuesday, June 27, 2017 / by Info Info
Summer is here and the 4th of July is right around the corner. Looking for a quick side dish to bring along to your festivities? This includes blueberries, white chocolate covered pretzels and strawberries cut in half! Super fun, quick and easy.
Tuesday, May 23, 2017 / by Info Info
Summer is a great time of year to try new recipes for treats. What can go wrong with bananas and chocolate?! This is a quick way to create a tasty snack that's even good for on-the-go. Here's How:
What you need:
1 bundle of bananas
1 cookie tray
Preferred condiments (strawberries, peanut butter, coconut, peanuts, m&m's, etc.)
semisweet chocolate chips
1 glass mixing bowl
1. Place a piece of wax paper on the cookie tray
2. slice your bananas in half and then peel
3. stick one Popsicle stick in the end of each half of banana
4. Freeze for 20 minutes
5. grab your glass mixing bowl and dump one small bag of semi sweet chocolate chips in it
6. add one Tbs of crisco to the chocolate chips
7. Microwave for 3 minutes and stirr, continue until melted with a semi thick/runny consistency
8. cut your condiments into small enough pieces to place on bananas once coated in chocolate
9. take bananas out of the f ...
Monday, April 24, 2017 / by Info Info
BOULDER BAY REALTY GROUP